Saturday, February 04, 2006

The End of Another Work Week

I posted this on Friday, but somehow it got deleted. So I'm posting it back.

I hope everyone had a very easygoing and productive week. Me, I'm headed to bed. It's 11:30 PM and I'm tired. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Everyday is a new opportunity to start over and create a new experience.

I went to Revival at Allen Chapel tonight, and the Reverend preached a sermon titled: Clearance Sale: Everything Must Go! The idea is that we have to clean out our junk in order to make room for the new. Simple concept, right? Hmph, if it were that simple the world would be a different place. The Reverend says that it's a process and that it doesn't usually happen over night.

Hey, these are things that we already know. It's just that we need reminders to revitalize our attitudes and our spirits--fuel up our tanks to be able to go the next mile. Phew! And boy do I need some fuel.

The body can't go forever without rest, and so I'll chat with you tomorrow.

May your dreams bring you back to your childhood fantasies.