Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Let Life Happen

The more plans you make, the less space God & Mother Nature have to grant your wishes.

The more you worry, the less time you have to enjoy the moment.

The more you beat up on yourself, the less you can appreciate the progress you've made.

The more you procrastinate, the less you can achieve in this lifetime.

The more you give into your instincts, the more you are and can be.

Let life happen.

And if you don't let life unfold its story to you, you'll try writing your own, and you'll miss out on wonders that you never knew were possible.

You asked for just enough to get by and God & Mother Nature granted it to you.

The funny thing?

They'd planned on giving you the world.

You can keep on planning.

Me, I'm going for the gold.

I'm gonna do my best and then sit back, enjoy the ride, and see what the end is gonna be.

And I bet it's more than I could have ever planned for myself.

Feel free to join me!

--Miss Nikki Ann

Hey, AP! Write that book!