Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Internet Failure

My internet connection was down last night. I'd just finished reading all of your comments and was looking at Maria's blogs, when boom! I couldn't get anything. So, I spent the night editing my book, and was in bed by 9:30 (which was probably for the best).

Maybe I'll find some time in Isom's busy schedule to post today. But I doubt it. He has gym class and he's supposed to be going to visit his godfather.

So, I have a little question for those of you interested.

Do you have any ANNOYING coworkers? And if so, what's makes them so dang annoying?

Leave me your comments and I should have time to chime in during the day.

FYI: I am now responding to comments that are left. So if you've left a comment, be sure to go back and see my response. Also, I'll use comments as a place to say a few things during the day. So check in during the day and see what I'm up to there.

I feel as if I'm rambling, so I'll shut up now. And anyway, Isom is crying about a silly jar of Vaseline. I don't get this baby. It's just Vaseline! But it seems to mean the world to him.