Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What is it that you truly desire for yourself?

Old Business:

As far as I know, 4 of us have donated to the ABCD Center. My goal was 7 people, but 4 isn't bad at all. Thank you Tasha, Tunisia and Crystal. If anyone else is interested in making a donation, you can go to: http://www.abcdcenter.org/donate.html. Also, if you are interested in knowing more about the program, click here. If you know of anyone with any resources or connections whom might be able to help my friend Erica and the ABCD Center, please email me and let me know.

New Business:

Hmmm... What are you guys up to? Me? I'm thinking. I'm thinking that you guys are brilliant. I'm thinking that most of you aren't living up to your potential.

You got up today and decided to settle for less. You got up today and didn't dream. You got up today and didn't do anything new.

What is it that you truly desire for yourself? Why are you on this planet at this specific time?

A possible task:
Pull out a piece of paper. Write one word on it. Now, carry that word around with you all day. Meditate on it. Dream on it. See what you come up with. Email me about it, if you feel like it.

Me? In this instant? I desire to make progress on my book, and that's what I'm about to do. I mean, it isn't going to edit itself. I'm leaving you now. I'm going to make progress. I hope that you, too, are able to make progress.

Last tidbit of info:

A fry at McDonald's has:

--30 grams of fat
--8 grams of "dangerous" trans fat
--570 calories

Click here to read more about how McDonalds says its "fries are fattier than reported."

Now, go and meditate on your word. I'm off to edit my novel.