Sunday, February 05, 2006

Rest

I'm up, it's 12:51 AM, and it's getting late. I'm tired, but my mind won't stop racing. It always seems as if there is so much to do and so little time. The reality is that "life is a process" and we can't possibly do it all in one day. But that can be a hard thing to accept when you want something done "yesterday." Ultimately, this type of thinking isn't good for our health. Like, I'm a tired as heck and I should really be in bed. If I'd go to do, I'd have proper rest and I'd be better suited to take on the challenges of the upcoming day. So...

I'm sending my butt to bed!

But two things before I go:

1. There's this wonderful site called Fly Lady that sends out various emails to help you get your life organized. I've known about it for about a year. I think it's a great thing for those who feel overwhelmed by clutter and tasks. Those who feel so overwhelmed that they are defeated even before they start. Here's the link: Flylady.com. It's a great site to browse if you're at work, bored, and need a little something to entertain you. And be sure to pass it along to any of your friends who are chanllenged with procrastination and clutter.


2. Tomorrow--actually, today--is Super Bowl Sunday. I hope everyone enjoys the FOOD and game.

I'm off to bed!