Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stranger On Earth by recording artist Lina (Audio)


Gabcast! Quotable #10 - Stranger On Earth by recording artist Lina

The quality on this recording is very poor (held the phone up to the CD player!), but my only point is to showcase the lyrics--if you can actually hear them!






Some fools don't know what's right from wrong


But somehow those fools belong


Me? I tried for all I'm worth


But I still remain a stranger on this earth


Some people bloom, while other folks strive


Me? I gotta struggle to keep alive


Ever since, the day of my birth


I've been a stranger on earth


I try to be what all folks should


Forgetting the bad and doing good


But no matter how I try


My troubles always multiply


Nah, I've been living the best I can


Ever since life began


Someday when I prove my worth


I won't be no stranger on this earth


I been living the best I can


Lord knows, ever since my life began


The day's gonna come when I don't have to prove my worth


And I won't be no stranger


I said I won't be no stranger on this earth.