Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Stranger on Earth by music artist Lina


Some fools don't know what's right from wrong

But somehow, those fools belong

Me? I tried for all I'm worth

But I still remain a stranger on this earth

Some people bloom, while other folks strive

Me? I gotta struggle to keep alive

Ever since, the day of my birth

I've been a stranger on earth

I try to be what all folks should

Forgetting the bad and doing good

But no matter how I try

My troubles always multiply

Nah, I've been living the best I can

Ever since, life began

Someday when I prove my worth

I won't be no stranger on this earth

I been living the best I can

Lord knows, ever since my life began

The day's gonna come when I don't have to prove my worth

And I won't be no stranger

I said I won't be no stranger on this earth.