Thursday, July 05, 2007

Karrine Steffans

So today I came across this Karrine Steffans link on Twitter. I was a little curious--the Wendy-Williams-nosey-diva in me--and followed the link. On the site she posts these really intimate video diaries (even a clip of her on Oprah--for crying out loud!).

And what can I say... Instantly, I was hooked. I watched personal video after personal video until I had to force myself to leave her page. What drew me in was her openness. There was something in eyes, and something so refreshing about her willingness to share pieces of her life--and if you hadn't noticed, I love that type of stuff and that's exactly why I do what I do (however you describe what I do).

Anywho, here's the link: http://karrine.com/home2007.html. Enjoy.

FYI: For those who don't know anything about the hip-hop world, you may want to do a little research on Karrine Steffans. The information you'll find will be interesting.

FYI part two: For those who don't know anything about the hip-hop world, you may want to do a little research on Wendy Williams (a black radio personality). The information you'll find will have you listening to her show on the radio or the internet (I think it airs on the internet) everyday.

For PEANUT: Check out the video that has the word Bobby in the title. In this clip, she has footage of Bobby Brown sleeping on her couch.

FYI again: For those who don't know anything about R&B and Bobby Brown...that's just too damn bad. Who in the hell doesn't know who Bobby Whitney Houston Brown is? And if you really have no idea, then I apologize for poking fun at you.

I'm out!

Miss Nikki Ann