Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Went to grocery store at 8 AM...

I'm against big crowds of people...

Toddler was upset that he couldn't get candy...

Ride was cool...

All windows down, no air conditioning in the car...

Happy to get out before heat sets in...

Should be 88 today--hot for CT...

Watching toddler leave basement to harass grandfather...

Not sure if toddler leaving to be with mindless grandfather is okay...

Bought creamy, rich, fatty, chocolate ice cream...

Bought chocolate sprinkles...

Who created low-fat ice cream?

What's the point in that?

Will make cone soon...

Lots of sprinkles...

Wondering how toddler's doing with grandfather...

Will now call out to toddler...

Called but got no reply...

Hear footsteps of toddler and grandfather...

Wondering if grandfather has forgotten about the food he has simmering on the stove...

Going to check on stove...

Crap!

Good thing I checked, no liquid in pot...

Hear father running water...

Phone's ringing...

Ignoring it...

Come on! Like I ever pick up the phone...

Wasn't my phone anyway...

House phone...

Which I never answer...

Toddler screaming...

Be back...

Am back...

Actually, am doing a lot better with returning my phone calls AND answering my phone...

Still refuse to answer the house phone...

All those calls are for mom and dad and I'd only end up taking messages...

Peanut likes to annoy me by calling me on the house phone...

Inquires as to why I didn't answer...

Tired of telling him that it ain't my phone and that he knows to contact me by cell...

Usually take Sir by Peanut's on Sunday (or Saturday) mornings to harass him and Tee-Tee...

Probably won't do that today...

Toddler's singing a song...

Reminds me to look around for a free drum set...

Think I'll go on craigslist.com and try to find one now...

I'm out...