Monday, July 02, 2007

Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School hits? Are you for real?

Have decided not to stress myself too much about the obscene number of people who are still coming to this site since the picture incident. But now, I am finding that folks are coming also to read that itty-bitty post I did about Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School. Such an insignificant post has attracted so many readers--go figure.

We'll just keep it business as usual around here. Doing what we do best, picking apart the weird happenings in my day-to-day life. And in case you didn't know, I appreciate the time you take out of your schedule (um, time that should probably be spent working that job you're usually at when reading my posts) to come an have a seat in my house. It's been fun, and I'll continue to use you all as free therapists--for as long as time and CONDITIONS (cause I will shut dis bitch down if perverts appear) permit.

Thanks for taking this ride with me.

Until latas...

Miss Nikki Ann (trying to cut back on the use of swear words in her posts--trying (unless more perverts come through, bitch!)