Sunday, June 24, 2007

Once again...

Twitter.com

or...

http://twitter.com/MissNikkiAnn

lately i've been doing lots of random updates on twitter because it's much easier since i can text the messages from my phone (it's a touch task trying to find time to turn on the computer to post to my blog while keeping up with The Sir). so be sure to scroll through my twitter messages that are posted here on the blog to the left, after the about me section (or go to my twitter page, which is also listed above). i think i'm almost up to 70 posts on twitter. amazing, since it's only been a few days. but, it's only my new addiction; i can't wait to see how long i'll be obsessed with it before i move on to the next...

***miss nikki ann is trying to make JOOST.com her next addiction, but is having a hard time finding someone to give her an invite (sad that you need an invite to get in). if anyone has an extra invite or knows of anyone who does, hook a sista up! dang!