Friday, June 15, 2007

Me & The Sir

Yahoo! Avatars


I spent a good 30 minutes pushing Sir on a swing today at the park. The weather was beautiful and my company was insatiable (he would have stayed on that swing all day if I'd let him). Afterward, we went for a walk around the neighborhood and spoke with some folks. It was a quiet morning for Sir, but then he spent his afternoon and evening fussing at me about not paying him enough attention, as if being pushed on that flippin' swing until my arm almost went numb wasn't enough attention for one day. You can't please these kids!

Last tidbit: Miss Nikki Ann did not look that cute at the park. Try picturing me in need of a haircut and eyebrow waxing, wearing wrinkled jeans and a shirt that Sir had probably dirtied with his sticky little hands. Now that's living in the real world!

Shout out to Deb for the wonderfully jaded "bitch-fest" we had.