Thursday, August 02, 2007

Fisher-Price Recalls Licensed Character Toys Due To Lead Poisoning Hazard

Sigh... I am actually toying with the idea of not purchasing any toys for Sir that are manufactured in China, being that a recent study has shown that 60% of toy recalls were of toys manufactured in China. Actually, I think I've just made a final decision: no toys from China. Period. That's done. (I just couldn't sit here, complain and not do something. If we keep buying Chinese Manufactured toys, the demand won't go down. And as long as demands up, the companies don't feel the pressure they need to feel in order to be forced to make necessary changes to maintain their financial status. We, the consumers, ALWAYS have the upper hand; sometimes we just forget that. But I won't be that sucker today! Um, tomorrow could be a different story.)

Fisher-Price Recalls Licensed Character Toys Due To Lead Poisoning Hazard