Friday, August 10, 2007

Keeping You Posted

I'm trying to stay focused on my project, so I wanted to drop by and let you all know that there may be days when I don't post throughout the rest of this month. Hang in there with me, though. I'm trying to take my scattered efforts and procrastination and box them up for a while, making only a few things top priority. Unfortunately, blogging has to take a backseat for the rest of the month, which also means that I won't be reading my favorite blogs as often either. But I will be twittering--that I refuse to give up!.

I will post when I can.

And this project is dedicated to anyone who has the desire to follow their hearts, but find that fear is keeping them from it. I'm doing this for you (and me! LOL).

Miss Nikki Leaving Procrastination Behind Ann