Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Revamp

The same way Blogger has revamped it's face, I am attempting to do the same with my "faces" around the web.  Things in the world are ever-changing, and since I am currently of this world, I am changing with it.  Gotta take a better look and stock of what I have going on on the interwebs.  It shouldn't take much longer, as I've been at it for a while anyway.  There are so many tools and vehicles; and you can find that, once you've tested lots of them, your efforts begin to be a little scattered, causing confusion for your audience.

I doubt I'll close any of my pages, I just won't be directing my newer viewers to them.  If a viewer is interested in all the work I've done on the internet since 2005 (I've been on longer than that but feel my meatier work started in 2005), they can google "MissNikkiAnn" and read/see my evolution.

I hope all are well.  And if not, I pray that you find peace in the midst of the storms of life.




"Be good.
Be patient.
Be in the moment."
~MissNikkiAnn
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4