Friday, July 29, 2011

New Time, New Adventure

I'm on a new adventure. And when using the word "adventure," there is always the sense of the unknown lingering about. I try not to feel one way or the other, just centered in each moment that I am given, knowing that my moments won't last forever. And with things being the way the are with my body, I am forced to move at a snail's pace, the difference is that I've made peace with it and am learning not to be consumed by what others may (or may not) be thinking about the way I must live my life. Overall, I doubt it's an existence that would satisfy the average First-Worlders' need for extravagance and privies, but in the chronic illness and disability world, my life ain't so bad.

"Be good.
Be patient.
Be in the moment."



~MissNikkiAnn
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4