Sunday, July 31, 2011

Parents With Dysautonomia

A dear friend of mine recently left me the following post on MDJunction. She is such a continual source of encouragement for me and other dysautonomic parents.  I share it with you so that you may also be encourage, whether you have dysautonomia or not--we are all living a human experience with innate issues.

"Thanks so much for taking the time to reply even though you are feeling so ill. I am so sorry hear things are really rough all the way around. It must be extremely difficult trying to make all these important decisions with feeling so ill. We have as well had to make financial decisions as I cannot work...at times this week I just wanted to crawl into a dark hole because I felt my mind just could not focus on another thing.I have to constantly remind myself he has never let me down and know matter how bad things look to not focus on what is seen but on what is unseen. 2 Corinthians 4 16-18 has been a comfort to me lately. Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. This has been a good reminder for me 

I will be praying strong for you Nikki (I hope you don't mind if I call you Nikki, I have been meaning to ask you this.)

Sending hugs and prayers your way, Jan xo"


The original post may be found at the following link:
Parents With Dysautonomia (page 2).

"Be good.
Be patient.
Be in the moment."


~MissNikkiAnn