Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Something You Might Want To Know? Seriously!

I wrote a post about breastfeeding back in 2006, when I was breastfeeding Sir, called: Something You Might Want To Know. Since I don't blog as often as I used to, I am always amazed at how many hits this site gets without my updating it frequently. Over time, the Bat-Shit Crazy answer has been that many from around the globe flock to that breastfeeding post (click here to view: "Something You Might Want To Know"). Funny thing is, you may want to know that my boobies still produce milk--darn things just randomly starting leaking one day. And to my knowledge, this boobs have never dried out. But that's not very important, as I recently had a Thermal Balloon Ablation (yeah, you can look that up on your own!).

And that's all I really wanted to say. Seriously!