Thursday, August 04, 2011

My Words: Hospital Day

The day is coming to an end. It was a long and miserable one for me. I got really sick yesterday; began fainting while driving from one appointment to the next, so I skipped the second appointment and went home. I was so sick that I had to crawl from the back door from which I'd entered to my bedroom.

Then the sickness continued into today. My poor infusion nurses had to call my doctor to request intravenous Zofran and some Benadryl. Then I took a Tramadol to attemp to ease the pain. I called mom, on the verge of tears and a nervous breakdown, told her that she might have to come back to the hospital to see about me. What she could have done for me? Not a dayum thang.

The only good part about my day was tha AMC is having #MobWeek, so I got to watch the likes of Al Pacino and Robert Deniro, two of my favorite guys.

Now I'm finally home and in the bed. But dontcha know, life doesn't take a vacation, only the final permanent one, and that's more like retirement. Anywho, I got two denials today, which fit perfectly with the denial my mind is in when it thinks it can outsmart Dysautonomia.

Sir and I are calling it a night. Maybe you should, too.

"Be good.
Be patient.
Be hood when necessary."
~MizzNikkiAnn
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4