Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dear Readers

Please feel free to email me at anytime (many readers do!).  I say this because you may have noticed that I have removed comments from the blog.  I did not like how impersonal commenting felt to me.  I also like my readers to feel as if this is a one-on-one experience they are having with me and NOT the entire web.  

Email (instead of in-the-moment heated comments) provides you with the benefit of knowing that I am not here to argue or judge your feelings.  You can voice yourself right to me and will probably be surprised that my "Libra" ways lend me to being fair; I am hardwired to agree with each individual, for no one person is TOTALLY wrong.  Within every topic there are a million and one ideas, just because yours differs from mine does not mean that we cannot be of some support and help to one another--it happens everyday in people's households.  Go figure!?

Email me if you need me or you feel that I--yes, I--need you.

missnikkiannhelp@gmail.com

~MissNikkiAnn