Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's In The Air

something's brewing. and if i'm not careful i could be swept away with the mounting energy. it's at these times when i get a chance to really see how strong or weak my connection is. to see if i can utilize, under pressure, all of the skills i try to nurture. my goal is to stay quiet. listen more and talk less. get a sense for what's happening and stay connected to my higher power so that i'm ready to contribute consciously, and in a centered fashion, to whatever issue is at hand. simply: to not move before it is time to move.

you see, my truth is that earthly beings are playing out a big storyline. and if you watch and listen closely, you can be guided by what your next move could be. i say "could" instead of "should" because we were born with an extraordinary gift: choice.

so i'm paying close attention, and boy does it make me feel inadequate and out of my league. but it's not about leagues, it's about being led. so much of it is an illusuion anyway--but it's so easy to get trapped in the "fake" game.

we'll see...