Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hello

I didn't see the girls in the park today. I'm hoping they'll come around this week.

As for Halloween, it was great. My mom was able to get Sir into his costume TWICE. First we went to playgroup and he had so much fun with his friends. When we went to leave playgroup, I thought it was a tad bit too warm outside for the hot pumpkin costume. When I tried to take it off him, he threw a fit! I couldn't believe he wanted to keep it on after everything he'd put me through. And can I say that the snacks at his playgroup were extra special on Halloween. Karen and I stood by the assorted goodies and ate EVERY piece of pastry that we could. Yummy!

Later he went trick-or-treating and afterwards he went to the Fall Harvest party at the church. And guess what? We didn't leave the party until after 8--I tell ya', Sir was a lucky little boy. Thank God I'd already given him his bath before going out, just in case something like that were to happen. His Godparents gave him a Halloween gift bag instead of candy (I sooooooo appreciated that, cause boy did he get enough at the Harvest party).

I'm tired. This morning I stirred from my sleep at 1 a.m. to go to the bathroom and couldn't fall back to sleep. I sent Paul a text message, hoping he'd be up...He was. I was happy to have someone to chat with. Then I didn't ball back to sleep until after 2, which isn't healthy for me.

Good night!