Friday, October 14, 2011

March on Bank of America TODAY 5pm (@OccupyHartford)

The Capitol Building of Hartford, Connecticut

If I am given an ounce of strength (which my Dysautonomia is not allowing me right this moment--"kiss my ass Dysautonomia!"), I will be attending this March for the following reason: 

"This is the moment I have been waiting for, since BOA was bold enough to take all of my invested money (which was in their “fine print” when I got sick and couldn’t make payment on my loan). Later to find that BOA was not making due on their own financial crisis. Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black?"


~MissNikkiAnn, my comment was originally posted on www.occupyhartfordct.com 




March on Bank of America TODAY 5pm <<< Click link for more information on starting point, which I believe to be Turning Point Park, but please double-check that!