Saturday, May 26, 2007

Advil

I've been on the hunt for Advil Sinus & Allergy medication; I had a trial packet that worked wonders for me when nothing else did. And today I went from store to store on a hunt to find this elusive medication. Without any success, I had to settle for another brand. And as I am typing, I'm pissed at the fact that I've paid seven bucks for a product that isn't delivering any relief. And let me be clear, I'd never had any allergy problems up until I gave birth to Sir, so this is fairly new territory form me. It's funny how giving birth can change a woman's body. I used to have PMS cramps--but now I don't. I used to be crazy--but now I'm totally insane. I used to think clear thoughts--but now everything's muddled together. I used to fuss--but now...hmmm...I fuss.

Oaky, minutes later and there's still no relief! What's a sista' got to do to feel better?