Friday, March 09, 2007

Groundhog Day

Yup, things are feeling a bit repetitive.

Being stirred out of a dead sleep by Sir yelling "Me-Me"...
Changing Sir's diaper...
Making bed while Sir brushes his teeth and washes his face with Annie (his grandmother)...
Putting away our pajamas...
Changing our clothes...
Washing my face and brushing my teeth...
Applying lotion and oils to Sir's and my body...
Heading to the kitchen...
Making oatmeal for the 300th time...
Preparing the rest of our breakfast...
Placing Sir in the highchair where he complains that I'm moving too slow--even though it's only 7AM...
Watching mom give Sir a snack to quiet him down until breakfast is ready...
Saying grace...
Eating...
Watching cowboy pictures as we eat and chat with mom about news events...
Being forced to watch an 5-minute episode of Go Baby to quiet Sir's demands for his own form of entertainment...
Cleaning the total mess off Sir's face--most of his food is in his lap...
Washing dishes for the first of 5 times for the day...
Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning...
Giving Sir his iron and vitamin supplements (he would inherit my low-iron problem)...
Taking my own iron and vitamin supplements...
Changing Sir's poopy diaper...
**Nikki Ann clears her throat** Changing my own poopy diaper...
Doing some Household chores...
Helping mom, who's out of commission due to the surgery she had on her foot...
Sitting here at 8:50 AM, afraid to admit that Sir has poop'd AGAIN. Not wanting to change that poop, but knowing that I must...
Dreaming of spending some time at my favorite place: The bookstore....
Leaving to change poopy diaper...
Goodbye.