Saturday, December 02, 2006

Up For Grabs

It has been confirmed that Actress Lindsay Lohan, 20, is attending Alcoholics Anonymous. I don't know if y'all know, or even care, she's been spotted getting her party on with panty-less new mother of two, Britney Spears.

Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock are divorced. Pam stated, "I'm very concerned with the press on mine and Bob's divorce. I know I have people who want to defend me or people who want to defend Bob, but my children can read -- and I'd like to resolve this amicably -- not fueling fires -- and with dignity." Um, Pammy Spammy, if you know your children can read, stop doing things that wind up in the press.

Eddie Murphy will be filming Beverly Hills Cop 4. Um, come on, Eddie! It's been reported that he did a fabulous job in Dreamgirls, why can't he leave it at that? While the first two "Beverly Hills Cop" films, released in 1984 and 1987, made more than $600 million worldwide, the third entry in 1994, made slightly more than $40 million domestically.