Monday, December 18, 2006

Come To Find Out...

I had a gynecological appointment today. It was very refreshing--I love my doctor--and it was good to know that I'm in great shape. But... I watched as my poor doctor--a really young and handsome dude, my God!--struggled with the new computer technology that's inside the examination room. He's a very thorough doctor who asks many questions, so he spent tons of time trying to transcribe every single detail into his computer. For those who don't know, I love keeping up with my health, so I see doctors very frequently. I've probably had 20 doctor visits this year, and this was the first time I saw this type of technology inside the examination room. Come to find out... Times are still changing... Hopefully this change will mean better preventive care.

~Miss Nikki Ann