Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Sigh of Relief

Crystal, Tunisia, E.Craig & Ang--It was good to hear from you all. And E.Craig, I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to read my blog. I stopped by yours today, your latest post is very touching--congrats to you and your family for their accomplishments.

And me? Just watching Isom press his non-toxic crayons into the apple he stole from the kitchen (he can now reach high up enough to get to the fruit bowl). I guess I'm happy he's a healthful eater, but I'm not overly fond of his newly discovered mobility. And those crayons? Well, at least their non-toxic! It could be worse. Hey, a lot of things could be worse.

Ang, I didn't call you because my best friend, LuCiana, popped in late last night and stayed until about 1 a.m. And boy did we need each other's company (she and her hubby have 4 kids at home). She wanted to be listened to (the kids at her two pieces of pizza--it sent her soaring) and I wanted to vent about my jadedness. Yes, I'm tired from being up so late, but at least I don't feel as jaded--but still jaded enough.

Now I must go and collect all of the gnawed-on crayons.