Thursday, June 08, 2006

Nikki's Cottage

Hey all! Just checking in to say that I'm here. I've got a lot going on, but who doesn't, right? I'm reading this really thrilling book called Lucy's Cottage. It's kinda eerie, and totally not something I'd usually read. I have a wonderful collection of books, and some I've never taken the time to partake of. I'd been reading lots of spiritual stuff (an still am) but decided that I needed to spice it up with a good novel (which I'm doing).

Question (if there's anybody who's still checking out this blog that I rarely update): What book are you currently reading?

Question: What are you guys up to?

Question: Do you have any great plans for summer vacations?

Gotta run. I've got two back-to-back appointments. I'll TRY to check back and see if anyone has left a comment.

I Luvs Youz All!