Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Special Email

Today I received the following email from a dear friend of mine. I love when I am blessed with the opportunity to see someone in the middle of a grand transformation; it's awe-inspiring. It's motivates me to want to be my best self. I hope you take as much delight in it as I did.

"Thanks to you (as always!) I really reflected on life and how I want to live it from here on out...I want to be a better person...I'm a good person, but I know I can be better. I'm going to start praying for people that make me angry...people that are ignorant... (I will have to call you to vent, though, of course...LOL) but I'm no longer going to harbor ill feelings till my adrenaline stops pumping...I'm going to let it go. That email that I passed onto you was a lot of it too. I'm holding myself and others, back from enjoying life to the fullest. It's just not right. Going to be a difficult change, but I know that I've now surrounded myself with people that TRULY care...not fly-by-night friends...and they can help me through the transformation. Won't you join me???LOL That last part was a "Mr. Rogers" type thing...I added it for shock value...hope you liked...LMAO

I love you guys so much...I'm so glad to always have you within reach of a phone call, even if it is talking to your VM...lol I know you care and that's what matters, and I hope you know the same."