Saturday, April 07, 2018

The Lay of the Land



So I've been here.

Here being on the internet.

I do what I do everyday: research, write, and create content.

My last post on this blog was February 2016.

I guarantee that I've been viewing this blog regularly.

I haven't posted because I wanted go without a new post until one year post-Clinton's defeat.

I felt that the Presidential run would speak for me.

That posting anything too soon would mean just regurgitating the bullshit that was going on.

In the end, this approach worked in my favor, and I found myself venturing into other internet novelties.

And these novelties come and go quickly.

This one site that I loved, was gone within a year.

Personally, I think it was my best work to date (I gave lectures via vlogging).

But novelties go, and I'm left without a single copy of that work.

I'm not into backing-up the work I give to the internet.

I let it be.

 Like this blog...

No back-up.

No plan B.

Anything less would leave me in ongoing anxiety over wondering if I'll lose all my hard work...WITHOUT A BACK-UP!

No.

And here I am.

It also appears that I am not on this blog alone, people keep coming to the information I planted here in 2005 (I think that was the beginning of this blog; if I am wrong, I'm not off by much).

My latest site is: https://steemit.com/@missnikkiann.

So let's keep at it.