Monday, June 06, 2011

The Fox

This morning I went to get out of my car and spotted the most adorable little fox crossing through my backyard. Being the wild animal lover that I am, I made conversation with said fox. "Hey, honey! How's it going!?" The fox stopped, turned its head over its shoulder to look at my foolish azz and then walked off. I was a bit hurt, to say the least.  And then it came to me!  I hadn't seen any of my bunny, chipmunk nor squirrel friends lately. Come to find out, I haven't seen them all season! Then I thought back to that horrible fox and the wonderful gifts that it's stolen from me. My gosh! It's eating my wild animal friends! 

Mr./Ms. Fox, if you have plans on eating my friends, please at least be kind enough to stop and chat a bit, as I'll need some type of wild animal friend to replace my old ones.  Thanx.

The nerve of some animals!

Be good.
Be patient.
Be in the Moment.

~MissNikkiAnn, a woman trying to be a fox lover but finding it really hard!