Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to Dysautonomia

I’m back to this page again.  It’s 6:00 a.m. here in Connecticut.  There’s snow outside, so Sir’s school has a 90-minute delay.  This delay suits me just fine since my Dysautonomia is kicking my azz this morning; I woke wondering how I was gonna make it through my SIMPLE day, cause it’s not as if my life is all that complicated:

A.  Got Sick

B.  Went on Medical Leave

C. Insurance Company Hated Paying Me

D.  Insurance Company Dropped Me

E.  Tried Going Back to My Job

F.  Always Got Sick at Job

G.  Never Worked More Than an Hour or Two at a Time (skipped WEEKS with no pay)

H.  Got “Discharged” from Job Because of Illness

I.  Was Denied Unemployment Because “I Am Unavailable for Work”

J.  Have Not Seen A REAL Check Since May

K.  Am Waiting to Hear from SSI

L.  Am Waiting to Hear from Disability

M.  Am Waiting for Hell to Freeze over

I. Am. An. Idiot.

101214-061856

Picture of an Idiot