Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

So all is well.  Sir was blessed with so many material things this Christmas season.  But more than anything, he showed me time and time again how awesome and natural it is for children to surrender to their Spirit.  Homeboy can recite The Lord's Prayer better than some adults.  And not only can he recite prayer, but he can give awesome prayer straight from his own heart and soul.  And that's MORE than a mother could ask for this Christmas season.  So I am blessed.  Cause to me, Christmas is about children, youth and birthing.  It's a season where we all (even non-Christians) recall and live within the story of the baby Jesus being born.  And of physically reenacting how he received gifts from men.  I am filled.  And I am filled that you were able to come to this page today and witness how awesome God has been to me and mine.  Amen.

Below is a link to one of my favorite books by one of my favorite authors, Marianne Williamson.  Many of you may recall how I once did my own voice-over/audio recordings of some of her work.