Tuesday, September 29, 2009

(pic) Dr. Oz

I used to like this phenomenal doctor before he became sensationalized, glorified and guru-esq. I don't know. I find simplicity is best. But he's still brilliant; I just can't stomach him as the talk show host type. Like the same sensational transition Dr. Phil went through.

Simplicity.

Don't try to reach the world, more intimacy is needed from docotrs of all practices. Since I've been ill, my favorite doctors are those with fewer patients, this way they can really research and dig into each patient's health. Yeah, they don't make as much money that way, but the quality of both the pateint and doctor is improved. So much for both to learn about the human body and the environment that affects it.

MISS NIKKI ANN
--This email was sent from my Helio Ocean cellphone.

Posted via email from missnikkiann's posterous