Friday, February 09, 2007

Just Chatting...

It's after midnight and I should be sleeping. Sleeping... I like to sleep with my fan on. Yes, 365 days a year, below zero weather. It's blowing in my face now. The sound of it lulls me to sleep. When I go "fanless" it just isn't any fun. I'm a beachgoer, and the fan's white noise transports me back to the Caribbean. Boy, I need a vacation.

So, Sir and I have been babysitting once a week. I spend that time telling Sir to stop hitting Aaron and telling Aaron that it's okay to share. It takes Sir a good 2 hours to warm up to Hudson the dog, but after that, I catch him trying to yank off the poor doggie's tail. But it keeps me busy and Sir is excited every time we pull into Aaron's driveway. The other day Anna (Aaron's mom) called and thanked me for the great job I did on cleaning the microwave. No, it's not in the job description, but Sir and Aaron are so busy playing together that I actually have time to do stuff (that never happens when Sir and I are home alone; I become his entertainment.). I've found that having two kids is better than one... As long as I can send the other back to his mom!

That's it for now...

~Miss Nikki Ann