Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Food?

Food.
Some of us (I'm one of 'em), not all, treat food as if it's gonna run out tomorrow.
Food.
So far, I've never gone hungry.
Food.
On days when I say, "There's nothing here to eat," there's usually a kitchen full of stuff.
Food.
Why do sweets have to be so delicious?
Food.
Why do restaurants serve such huge portions?
Food.
Why is fast food so addictive?
Food.
Why are these "dine-in" restaurants nothing but expensive fast food?
Food.
Why is it so hard to just skip the bread?
Food.
Why won't these restaurants pay the servers what they're worth so that folks won't have to tip?
Food.
McDonald's?
Food?
Burger King?
Food??
Wendy's?
Food???
That's not food!
Greasy diner food?
Food?
Okay, that's food!
Carrots, broccoli, avocado, eggplant, spaghetti squash, sauteed shrimp, flame broiled chicken.
Food.
Hot dog, hamburgers, greasy fries, extra mayonnaise...
Food?
Tonight I'm having fried fish, hush puppies and much more.
Whatever I'm eating, I try and eat it with a smile on my face.
Hooray for FOOD!