Monday, October 23, 2006

Ranting and Raving

Yahoo! Avatars

I could just go on and on today; poor Thembi had to suffer with listening to me vent. Sorry Tee Tee! Then I spoke with Tasha and I don't know if she realized how fussy and off I was. Sorry Tasha Smasha! It's one of those days when I should have gotten back into bed and started all over again. Anywho, it's 9 p.m. and I should be in bed, there's no need to make myself suffer any longer.

LOL! I'm sorry, I'm over here chuckling at myself. I'm so silly, really. **Nikki Ann pats herself on the back and tells herself it'll be okay**

That's me at the top in the Breast Cancer Awarness shirt, standing in that corporate office (notice how I don't fit well into that surrouding). It represents Miss Nikki Ann against the Corporate Structure. **Nikki Ann pumps her fist in the air** FREEDOM FROM THE MACHINE! FREEDOM FROM BIG BROTHER!

FREEDOM FROM MY OWN INSECURITIES!

LOL!

I'm going to bed, y'all!