Friday, September 22, 2006

Shout Outs!

Just wanted to say hi...

LuCiana
Crystal
Tunisia
Melissa
Selima
Preston
Thembi
Kimani
Audrey
Gia
Wallace
Erika
Jaden
Erica
A.P. Manque
Ang
Deb
Zoey
Wayne
Subrina
Tonya
Keyla
Takisha
Paul
Kirk
Turkessa
Tasha
Kenny
Mishari
Rev. Dion
Robin
Tangy
Uncle Wayne
Aunt Marion
Chiwanda
E. Craig Crawford
Ava
Mr. Tony G! -- Mom said, "Go to work!"

Phew!
And that's the short list!
I am so thankful for all of the support you all give me. The fact that you come and read about my average, everyday life means so much. Without you I'd just be talking to myself--which I do waaaaaay too much of throughout the day already! Like I'm talking to Sir now, but it's clear that I'm really just talking to myself cause he's still doing what I told him not to do.

Deb, Ang, Erica, and Tasha, what are we gonna do with these kids?

Con Besos y Amor