Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Omacine Buckeye

I'd like to introduce you all to a character of mine: Omacine Buckeye. Omacine was born Tuesday, September 19, 2006 at 2:30 AM when my mind couldn't rest. I was having hot flash after hot flash and felt miserable. Out of my misery bore this interesting name--Omacine Buckeye. I sat in bed and chuckled at the name, hoping not to awaken anyone in the house. This is a very normal process for me when creating my characters. I'll be up at night, or even during the day, and a name flashes into my mind. I always feel the need to explore that name and create a storyline around it. This time was no exception. I immediately started creating stories for Omacine Buckeye and was so tickled with the process that I decided to pen it.

For those interested in taking the journey with Omacine, we'll view her life through many different avenues. The first installation is in the form of a journal entry. Please be kind and thoughtful when reading Omacine Buckeye's stories. A busy mom, I have NO time to edit her stories (as I use my free time to edit my novel). I am carving out a small portion of my writing time to update her story, so you will be viewing this raw and unedited. This is about the story and not about the grammar; so don't email me with corrections!! LOL! As usual, feel free to pass this along.

And so I present to you...

Omacine Buckeye